Discovering the Very Best of

My photo
I love deeply, hard to let go of things whether positive or not,love food explains my size 7 lol, love my religious beliefs that of being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, returning from serving a mission in Los Angeles California my hometown, love my family,friends and anticipating the day I get to meet my husband and kids hopefully soon.hahaha Til then all I'm focused on is serving all those around me. One way or another discovering the best of my alter ego Marisella Woman from the Sea. Raaaaah..lol

Living II Share my brother Tuau's Memory

Living II Share my brother Tuau's Memory
Kalee's with her Daddy Tuau aka Stu

Followers

Friday, December 18, 2009

I Gotta Get Away

I'm leaving for Viva Las Vegas today with our Divine Heritage Choir. We're heading up to "Sin City" to share our testimonies of Christ through music and the spoken word. I'm excited because a lot of our new members of the choir will be in attendance. I haven't been on a trip since earlier this year. Which was when we went back to my hometown Los Angeles California. Also where I had the opportunity to serve an Lds Mission.. 

So now we have the opportunity to serve the people of North Las Vegas is just another amazing reminder of how it was when I was in L.A. I can't imagine not having this choir in my life & am so grateful for each member. So more to be said on our return!! Happy Holidayz!

No comments: