Discovering the Very Best of

My photo
I love deeply, hard to let go of things whether positive or not,love food explains my size 7 lol, love my religious beliefs that of being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, returning from serving a mission in Los Angeles California my hometown, love my family,friends and anticipating the day I get to meet my husband and kids hopefully soon.hahaha Til then all I'm focused on is serving all those around me. One way or another discovering the best of my alter ego Marisella Woman from the Sea. Raaaaah..lol

Living II Share my brother Tuau's Memory

Living II Share my brother Tuau's Memory
Kalee's with her Daddy Tuau aka Stu

Followers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

GIVING BACK

I'm coming to a greater knowledge of myself and what I want. Life has been bittersweet to say the least in the last little while. But one things for sure I'm learning to accept things that are out of my control. I've learned that being a control freak isn't healthy and counter-productive at times. If not at all times. Vocalizing things I feel hasn't been my forte. Unless provoked by anger which isn't healthy either. Yet in this journey I call life I'm improving at expressing myself. I am deeply indebted to God for all of these recent opportunities, experiences and even more rapid growth in friendships. Both new & old!
I am truly blessed. And so I'm grateful that even though I still struggle w/personal family relationships and aren't as humble as I should be. I am grateful for the opportunity to improve a little more as each day goes by. Even if it's repeating the getting better of the same thing everyday. I'm finding that's better then back tracking til I've mastered that particular weakness. In a way it's my giving back of my old self and determined to retaining my new and better improved new self.

With each passing day I feel more and more alive and now the goal is to pass it on. Especially within my own family.. I love my life..


1 comment:

OMI said...

well said sis! keep preachin' it!