Discovering the Very Best of

My photo
I love deeply, hard to let go of things whether positive or not,love food explains my size 7 lol, love my religious beliefs that of being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, returning from serving a mission in Los Angeles California my hometown, love my family,friends and anticipating the day I get to meet my husband and kids hopefully soon.hahaha Til then all I'm focused on is serving all those around me. One way or another discovering the best of my alter ego Marisella Woman from the Sea. Raaaaah..lol

Living II Share my brother Tuau's Memory

Living II Share my brother Tuau's Memory
Kalee's with her Daddy Tuau aka Stu

Followers

Monday, December 15, 2008

SLOW START


Thanks for the comment Sister Ane! It's not easy fighting but the experience is worth it. Well still waiting on getting things rolling with my part in the Hype Movement. It's amazing finding out so many of my friends are already in it.. (WONDERING why I was never informed prior)lol But if anything it's cool. I've learned that everything falls into place in the Lord's time. And though I'm extra anxious about the future. I've had to realize this past weekend to pace myself and really breathe. That "Let me relax kind of breathing".lol You all ever have them kind of days? If not your blessed.lol Anywayz I'm floored that this year is coming to an end in less then a couple of weeks away. And I just want to express my deepest gratitude and love for all of you that are reading. Means alot that my jibberish is being read and that hopefully it makes an impact on your lives.. Til we meet again or til my next update which hopefully will be worth bloggin about take it easy. Alofa lava O

1 comment:

Ku'uipo said...

I can't believe this years coming to an end too. Make sure you follow my other blog www.asweetsale.blogspot.com